Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Incredible Ending to Sparks' 21 Concerts in 21 Nights

For me personally, it is one of the most moving moments i have ever had in a concert. The trip is finished, and i need to focus on the book I am writing on the shows - but wow, what an incredible series of live shows. Sparks did something that no other band or artist have done on stage. It's almost up there with Raymond Roussel's "Impressions of Africa."


Sparks 'Likeable' (Live at Sheperd's Bush, London May 13, 2008)



The end of the SPARKS set for Exotic Creatures of the Deep (Sheperd's Bush, London May 13, 2008)

2 comments:

Vero Galicia said...

Did you attend the 21 concerts?

I envy you soooo much! What's this book you are working on?

Tosh Berman said...

The book I am working on right now is about Sparks, focusing on their 21 concerts in 21 nights, as the foundation for my writing. It's part travel journal, part diary, and a critique as well. It also deals with Sparks 'culture.'

My blog sort of deals with that last subject matter as well. And yes I went to all 21 shows!