Thursday, June 9, 2016

Bernard "Bernie" Sanders



I just want to show my appreciation for Bernard "Bernie" Sanders for running a great race for President. If it wasn't for you, it would have been a severe boring race between Clinton family vs. Bush family. (Good nod towards Trump as well for getting rid of the riffraff of the Republican party.) What I really like about you is that you stayed with the issues, and you were in your Brooklyn style, very polite and nice to the others. As the days turn, or the months, or even the years or decades (if we last that long) people will remember you for your wonderful campaign. You have brought up issues that the Clinton world would never bring up, so thank you for that as well. You're a good person Mr. Sanders. Thank you for the light that you brought to this election. Beyond that, and speaking for myself, I have no interest in the coming election. Good luck to all, and now, here comes the literature and music - Tosh Berman

No comments: