Friday, May 9, 2008

TamTam Books (In Paris at the moment) Tribute to Michel Legrand

Since I am staying in Paris right now I want to share with you what's in my head and heart. In two words: Michel Legrand. Do listen and see.



Legrand Jazz


Michel Legrand "La Valse des lilas" 1955


Legrand with Hef and Bunnies. "What Are You Doing The Rest of Your Life"


Michel Legrand with his fantastic sister Christine Legrand


"Les demoiselies de Rocherfort" Jacques Demy film with Legrand music


My favorite Legrand song from "Peau d'Ane" Jacques Demy's tribute to Cocteau - with music by Legrand of course.


"fee des lilas" from "peau d'ane" This is truly my favorite piece of music of all time. It's beautiful! My life in music form!


Trailer for Cléo de 5 a 7 (Agnes Varda) Legrand did the music and also is in the film.


Another beautiful song by Legrand, with him on the piano and singing. From "Cléo de 5 a 7"

From Paris, with Love - Tosh & TamTam Books

No comments: