Thursday, February 9, 2017

February 9, 2017 (Tosh's Diary)


February 9, 2017

I can't deal with it.  I'm leaving the United States for Japan.  I need a country that represents order and is sane.  The situation is, do I focus on life as a Zen Monk, or go into Japanese pop music (J-pop) life?   Or can I do both?   

The foundation thing is not happening.  Both my mom and wife quit the Foundation's board of directors.  Which just leaves me as the head of the board.   We or I should say "I" had a board meeting, where I sat around a white table and read a tourist guide to Tokyo.   It was by far, the most constructive thing I did that day.  My tickets are purchased, and I'm very much looking forward to spending time in my old haunts in little Tokyo town.  There is a bar in Shinjuku that is calling out my name.  If you be quiet for a second or so, you can hear it.  "Tosh-chan, come here."  

I'm looking forward to getting back to the old Shibuya sound.  I have a faint idea of getting a band of girl dancers behind me as the singer.  I can dance OK, but I think the spectacle of it all will be a huge success. If nothing else, it will be useful for my ongoing memoir. 

No comments: