Friday, January 18, 2019


TOSH BERMAN DISCUSSES HIS MEMOIR "TOSH" WITH JASON SCHWARTZMAN at the fantastic, wonderful, and one of my second-homes, Skylight Books in my (I do own) Los Angeles. Bookstores mean a lot to me. I like going to the store, and hanging out, and just noticing not only the books on the shelves but also the people who come in and out like a wave hitting a beach. Like being in a record store, I never ever had a bad time in a bookstore. Skylight Books is (sort of ) walkable from my headquarters, and a delight in every visit. Also, they have a killer Graphic Comic section. Do support your local book store. For one, you can preorder my book, signed, and they will even mail it to you, wherever you leave your hat (or wig). For those who will go, here's the info:

Event date:
Tosh & Jason at Skylight Books
Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 7:30pm
Event address:
1818 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90027

No comments: