Sunday, August 3, 2008

"This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us" Classic song by Sparks



"This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us" is basically, and for me, and some others out there, is the one song that totally changed my life. This song performed by Sparks, and written by Ron Mael is perhaps the most radical pop song ever. To say I love this song is putting it too mildly. I feel great PASSION whenever I hear this song. It makes me sick to my stomach for those who have not heard this song.

The following videos are different versions of the song. You should listen to it in order:


Sparks "This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us" (The original version by the original band)


Siouxsie and the Banshees


Video by kazokuhouou. A Sparks Fanvid with footage from 1776


From the Green Wing Show


Blue Whale (with Ron and Russell in the video)


A Japanese Anime put together by AtomskSlave


Performed by Pants.


Faith by No More

4 comments:

Will said...

Unbelievable that you were at all 21 London shows. I'll regret it for the rest of my life.

Will said...

Holy crap, I just watched the Green Wing Show parody ten times in a row. Is it always that funny?

Sometimes I forget how quickly Sparks can change my day from bad to good or good to deleriously happy.

Tosh Berman said...

Sparks are the greatest, what can I say. And the fact that after 20 albums are still doing amazing work is simply... amazing!

Avalonia said...

Sparks are my favourite band for ever. The other verisons of this wonderful song are not that bad but the original is still the best!