Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Visual Thoughts on "Pecha Kucha Night" for Royal T

I've been invited to participate in "Pecha Kucha Night" at Royal T in Culver City. Basically I can show 20 slides during my talk and my subject matter is going to be TamTam Books.

These are not the slides I will be showing, but it is for sure my 'thinking process' via a visual mode. If you catch my drift?


Josephine Baker with Georges Simenon


It takes place somewhere here


Which is actually here


With this gentleman, Guy Debord


As well as Boris Vian

This is only a rough idea at the moment.... More information later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please don't be too self conscious
to include
perhaps the simplest yet greatest thought
regarding art
or anything for that matter

"Art Is Love Is God"

cheers