Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Real Copy of RED GRASS by Boris Vian (translated by Paul Knobloch) and designed by Mark Holley




As a publisher I'm so thrilled to be putting out Boris Vian's Science Fiction noir "Red Grass."  Translated by Paul Knobloch.  Introduction by Marc Lepprand.  Book Design by Mark Holley.

I just received an advanced copy from the printers and it is on route to D.A.P./Art Books warehouse and soon to your hands.   More information shortly!

- Tosh Berman, TamTam Books.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tosh, Consider if you haven't already done so, entering the book design in a book design award/competition. If I had known when my book was published I would have, because the book's design was so wonderful. I still say you can tell a book by its cover!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.