Tuesday, April 14, 2020


Our store in downtown Los Angeles’ arts district is located in Hauser & Wirth’s gallery complex. We have a sizable selection of books on artists represented by the gallery. Like most bookstores worldwide, with our inventory frozen, I am reaching out to our regular visitors, and introducing the store to a larger community, by highlighting part of this selection. It’s part of the store’s ever-evolving inventory that includes books I consider of interest, that address the shifts in current culture. I hope to see my regulars, and new visitors, when it is safe for us to meet. I miss my store terribly and all of you. 
Be safe. My kindest.

 --Lacy Soto, Director Artbook @ Hauser & Wirth LA Bookstore

Please shop at our store Here: Artbook at Hauser & Wirth Los Angeles

No comments: