Thursday, April 4, 2019

Thursday, April 4, 2019


I woke up early to do an interview with J.C. for 'dublab.com, but as usual, I need at least two hours to get myself ready.   When I open my eyes in the morning, it is usually coming from a dream state that is a borderline nightmare.  Mostly I dream that I either live or sleep with numerous people. There's a bed of course, but I have to share it with numerous people.  I'm usually living in a large home, that is neither Los Angeles, Tokyo or Paris.  A combination of all three.  I often walk around naked with the various people in the kitchen and living room. It's not exactly a party, but people were just living and doing their business.  They never pay any attention to my nakedness, and I'm the only person to notice that this is an odd state of being.  When I get back to bed, it's difficult to find a spot where I can lay down and sleep.  I then wake up and start thinking about my interview for 'dublab.com.

After the interview, I went to my Uncle's house to discuss finances and him and his partner moving in with us shortly.  Right now, we are preparing the studio apartment down below for both of them.  Since my Uncle is a senior citizen, we have to think about attaching rails onto walls and remove a lot of the broken concrete that is in front of the entrance way.  A lot of work.  Still, we have a gentleman who can do the job, and on top of that, he sings loudly when working.  A talented singer and I asked him why he didn't make a record.  He is very religious, and he only sings in the church.  He sings for him, which he points his finger toward the sky, and feels it's not right to commercialize his singing for profit.   

I feel like a traveler.  I walked around the lake this early evening, and it started to rain.  I love taking long walks and exploring the moisture from above hitting me on the face.   The new thing in my life today is that I'm starting to do podcasts. It will be "Tosh Talks," but audio.  I will still do the YouTube shows as well, but I find it satisfying to do just an audio presentation. I can take my pants off while doing the show.  Who will know?



No comments: