Friday, January 3, 2014

January 3, 2014


January 3, 2014

I occasionally act in films and commercials, and through my agent I got a small part in a commercial for Sunkist Oranges. I flew into Switzerland to meet the director Jean-Luc Godard , who time-to-time has done commercial work. He's a man of few words, but once I arrived at his apartment he silently took photographs of me with a polaroid camera. He then had me sit by a table that was purchased in Ikea, and in front of me were three Sunkist oranges on a plate. As he brought out a video camera he told me to slowly peel the oranges. At first I did it too fast, and he got kind of angry and short with me. Once he replaced the peeled orange with a new one, I instinctually knew I had to peel this orange in a very seductive manner. He seemed pleased with my 'performance' and then I noticed that he had a wall of VHS tapes. What he told me is that he prefers to watch films on VHS instead of going to a movie theater or watching it on a DVD. It seems he purchases DVD's but then has them transferred to VHS. He invited me to watch a film with him, but I had to decline his nice offer, because I had to fly back home. The one thing that really stood out for me, is his eyes. He probably has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen on a human face.



1 comment:

ElNeato said...

wow…great little series here

life is but a dream
row your boat

good stuff

cheers