Saturday, January 4, 2014

January 4, 2013


I just got back from a week-long trip and while I was away I had a friend stay and take care of the house. But now that I am back, he's still here. I would think it would be obvious that once I return, he would leave, even on the day of my arrival. But he doesn't move an inch outside the house nor does he remove his stuff. I should have known something strange about this when he replaced my couch with his couch. He also went through my vinyl collection, and seemed to got rid of it. In its place is his collection of records. What was really disturbing to me, was that when I went to bed that night (and afterwards) he would get in bed with me like it was his own bed. I was also a little peeved that he removed all my personal artwork off the walls, and replaced them with his own paintings. And to be totally honest, I am not that crazy about his paintings. I really need my own space, so now I am thinking of moving on and getting a small apartment somewhere in West Hollywood or in the Atwater Village area.

1 comment:

ElNeato said...

hah

sounds like you need to get a memo to turner

cheers