Friday, January 3, 2014

January 2, 2014


January 2, 2014

I woke up around 2:AM, after an odd dream of watching myself in a movie projected at the Egyptian Theatre. I was in a scene where Jane Fonda,Charlotte Gainsbourg, and Mina Loy were talking about men, and i was just sitting at their table saying nothing. But I remember watching the film, thinking "I have no script and I don't know what I am supposed to do in this scene." I remember feeling anxiety about that, as well as being in the audience watching this film. Once woken I decided to get out of bed and wearing my red plaid PJs I went to Astro Diner down the hill from my house. I didn't feel I needed to get dressed, because one, it was in the middle of the night, and two, it's my neighborhood. I had a craving for a strawberry malt or milk shake. I haven't had one in years, and it just seemed that the moment was perfect to drink a malt by the googie-era large window facing Fletcher.

No comments: