Friday, January 3, 2014

January 1, 2014


January 1, 2014

I woke up thinking that this is a new year, but alas, it feels very much like any other day. The one big difference is that I woke up in someone else's home. I haven't the foggiest idea who they are. But they seem to be nice. I went into their kitchen, and made myself a little breakfast. To my shock they only had whole wheat bread, and I'm pretty much devoted to Wonder's white bread. I did make a sandwich of sorts, but after making it, I didn't feel like eating it. So I wonder off to Ralphs super market to buy myself a loaf of Wonder's white bread. I went back to their house, but the door was locked and it seems no one was in. Luckily I found a window that was slightly opened on the second floor. I climbed up the tree, and once I got on the limb, I made a jump towards the window. Besides crashing into the glass, I was perfectly OK. And I didn't lose the grip of my loaf of bread. I went downstairs to the kitchen and made a proper sandwich.

No comments: